We are currently looking for a Sales Consultant who has a strong background in both outside and inside sales, possesses excellent social and communication skills, as well as an upbeat positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
You will be traveling to client's offices across the GTA, so a reliable vehicle is necessary.
Duties will include:
- Prospect calling
- Engaging potential clients over the phone
- Attending client meetings virtually or in person throughout the GTA
- Analyzing customer requirements and offering our customized solutions
- Preparing sales presentations and pitching our geared services to prospective customers
- Preparing proposals and finalizing deals
- Maintaining customer relationships and upselling
Desired Skills and Expertise
- University/College degree in marketing, business or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years of sales, marketing or customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong self-discipline skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle (you will be meeting clients at their place of business within the GTA)
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission + Bonuses.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply only if you have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle.
Executive appointment setting. $500 per appointment. Note: MUST HAVE TELEMARKETING AND APPOINTMENT BOOKING EXPERIENCE. Please read all requirements before you apply. Only those candidates who match the skill set will be contacted.
Vestra Inet is a Canada-based custom software development company, specializing in the provision of custom business solutions.
We are currently looking for experienced and dedicated people to book appointments for our outside sales representatives.
$500 per software appointment + $200 Bonus if appointment get closed
$150 per website appointment + $100 Bonus if appointment get closed
Note: We pay high per appointment, but the appointments require considerable time investment, expertise, and sales aptitude. Please read all the requirements before you apply.
Appointment Setter Position Duties:
· You are responsible for booking face-to-face appointments for our outside sales representatives
· This is strictly B2B cold-calling, and a professional manner is required at all times
· You are expected to keep consistent communication and make follow-ups as needed for interested clientele
· You are provided with leads from our web-based internal calendar system, where you will be able to make updates, set and edit appointments for our outside sales reps
· Solid command of the English language
· Previous Telemarketing experience is a must
· Appointment booking experience is an asset
· Computer, Internet connection and telephone
· Having a tech background or basic understanding would be an asset
· Calls need to be made between Monday and Friday, from 9-5pm EST
· Payments are made on a weekly basis. We request you send us an invoice through PayPal every Friday, we release payments the following Monday by 5pm EST
Interview and Training Process:
· Once you are scheduled for an interview, you will be asked to call the office at a requested time to speak with our hiring manager about your relevant work experience.
· Upon the success of your first interview, you will undergo a 1-hr training session of a later date to discuss job details and how to navigate our internal calendar system
· After your training session you will be assigned to a training manager who will work with you to provide you with leads and offer any additional support you may need
Please attach your resume and include your email address so our hiring manager is able to reach you.